1. Flights from India are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, medevac or repatriation flights.
2. Passengers arriving from India on humanitarian, medevac or repatriation flights are subject to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
3. Passengers and airline crew must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
4. Passengers arriving from Brazil, Congo (Dem. Rep.), India, Indonesia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, USA, Uganda or United Kingdom are subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival at their own expense.
5. Passengers must complete a "Travelers Surveillance Form" and present it to the Port Health Authorities upon arrival.
6. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.