1. Until 31 August 2021, flights from Brazil, India and South Africa are suspended.
2. Until 22 August 2021, passengers are not allowed to enter if in the past 14 days they have been to or transited through Brazil, India or South Africa.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Peru.
3. Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; or
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test result issued at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years with a certificate of good health.
4. Passengers must complete an "Affidavit of Health and Geolocation Authorization" at http://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/ within 72 hours before departure.
5. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 14 days.
6. Suspension of visa exemptions for nationals of Korea (Rep.) with a normal passport.