1. Until 31 August 2021, passengers who in the past 15 days have been in Brazil or South Africa are not allowed to enter or transit through Mauritius.
Until 30 September 2021:
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 7 days or at least 3 days before departure from the last embarkation point.
3. Passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival must have a confirmed accommodation reservation booked at https://mauritiusnow.com/where-to-stay-in-mauritius/ . Vaccines accepted are: Astra Zeneca (Covishield and Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech Sinovac, Sinopharm or Sputnik.
4. Passengers without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate must have a confirmed accommodation reservation booked at https://mauritiusnow.com/where-to-stay-in-mauritius/ and are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
5. Passengers are subject to a PCR test upon arrival.