1. Flights from India are suspended.
2. Passengers arriving from or who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through India are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Kenya.
3. Passengers entering or transiting through Kenya must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
4. Passengers must complete the "Travelers Health Surveillance Form" online at https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ . This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
5. Passengers could be subject to quarantine. A list of quarantine exemptions can be found at https://www.kcaa.or.ke/covid-19/quarantine-exempted-states
6. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
7. Nationals and residents of Kenya arriving from or who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through India are subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival.