1. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 5 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 11 years.
2. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be submitted before departure at https://deplacement-aerien.gouv.ci. The form must be printed and presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
4. Passengers arriving from Senegal and Tunisia are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival.