1. Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals of Fiji;
- residents of Fiji with a written approval issued by the Immigration Department in Fiji.
2. Nationals of Samoa are not allowed to transit.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure.
-This does not apply to passengers who are 2 years or younger.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.