1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Angola;
- passengers with a work permit issued by Angola;
- passengers returning via Angola to their country of residence.
2. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English or Portuguese.
3. Passengers must complete a "Travel Registration Form (FRV)" at most 72 hours before departure at https://www.covid19.gov.ao/ and obtain an approval; and
- are subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival; and
- are subject to quarantine for 10 days.
4. Airline crew are subject to self-isolation until their next flight.
5. Residence permits, refugee cards and temporary stay visas issued by Angola which expired after 28 February 2020 are considered valid.