1. All visa exemptions, visas on arrival and e-visas are suspended.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia.
2. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English and have a stamp or the signature of the doctor.
3. Passengers must:
- obtain a health insurance policy issued by "FORTE" with a minimum medical coverage of USD 50,000. The insurance can be obtained at www.forteinsurance.com/covid-19-insurance; and
- deposit USD 2,000 at a designated bank on arrival.
This does not apply to:
- nationals of Cambodia;
- passengers with a diplomatic visa (Visa A) or an official visa (Visa B) issued by Cambodia;
- nationals of Cambodia with a foreign passport and a Visa K entry permit issued by Cambodia;
- passengers traveling on business with a “Validation Application on Payment Guarantee/Invitation" (VAPGI).
4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival and quarantine for 14 days.