1. Airports in Botswana are closed.
- This does not apply to Gaborone (GBE), Francistown (FRW), Kasane (BBK) and Maun (MUB).
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must be in English.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
3. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense.
4. Passengers could be subject to quarantine at their own expense.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival.