1. Passengers arriving from Bangladesh or India are not allowed to enter.
2. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense.
This does not apply to:
- passengers with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken 96 hours before departure;
- passengers with a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test result taken 48 hours before departure;
- passengers younger than 6 years.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
5. Passengers traveling as tourists must have a reservation confirmation of an approved hotel.
- This does not apply to passengers visiting friends or relatives. Details can be found at https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety