Indian passport holders can get a visa on arrival if they arrive by air in Timor Leste (East Timor). A person must have a passport valid for not less than six months from the date of entry, must have the intention of a genuine visit (as tourist or business trip), accommodation arrangements, a return or onward ticket, and proof of at least $50 for every day of stay in the country. One time visa is $100.
Extension After arrival. Visa extension applications must be submitted directly to the Immigration Service in Dili, Timor-Leste. Extensions cost US$35 for up to 30 days, or US$75 for between 30 and 60 days.
• Please note B2B Visa Services has compiled the visa documentation list basis current requirements, however, the Consulate/Embassy retains the rights to ask for additional documents.
• Applicant has to ensure that all documents are submitted as per specified requirements. Additional documents may be requested at a later stage upon request from the Consulate/Embassy.
• The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority and cannot be guaranteed.
• In case of a visa refusal, visa fees & B2B Visa Services fees are non-refundable.
• Reasons for visa refusals cannot be conveyed in cases where the Consulate / Embassy have not informed B2B Visa Services of the same.
• Time frame advised for visa processing is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
• B2B Visa Services makes every effort to ensure that the visa(s) requested is (are) correct. Upon receiving documents from B2B Visa Services, the Applicant is requested to verify that:
The dates of the visa(s) cover the period of intended stay for each country with the appropriate number of entries requested for
The passport is valid for the appropriate time that the traveler will be abroad
• Applicant is advised that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local Immigration Authorities upon arrival.
• B2B Visa Services acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a Foreign Consular office, Passport Agency, other Government Agencies and delivery services. B2B Visa Services shall in no event be liable for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa in a timely manner.