1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Somalia Visa Application Form: One visa application form duly filled and signed. Download Form
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter: Covering-letter from the applicant on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Somalia, New Delhi. Download Form
5. Invitation Letter: Original Invitation Letter from Somalia host / inviting Company on its letterhead stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
6. Letter of Guarantee: The letter should clearly state that the company in India is responsible for the security of the applicant and that Somalia Embassy is not responsible for him.
7. Medical: a) Applicant should have completed a full course of vaccination against Polio, preferably with Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV), and should receive an additional dose of OPV at least six weeks before each international journey. The Validity of a full course of vaccination will be one year.
• Please note B2B Visa Services has compiled the visa documentation list basis current requirements , however the Consulate/Embassy retains the rights to ask for additional documents.
• Applicant has to ensure that all documents are submitted as per specified requirements. Additional documents may be requested at a later stage upon request from the Consulate/Embassy.
• The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority and cannot be guaranteed.
• In case of a visa refusal, visa fees & B2B Visa Services fees are non-refundable.
• Reasons for visa refusals cannot be conveyed in cases where the Consulate / Embassy have not informed B2B Visa Services of the same.
• Time frame advised for visa processing is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
• B2B Visa Services makes every effort to ensure that the visa(s) requested is (are) correct. Upon receiving documents from B2B Visa Services, the Applicant is requested to verify that:
The dates of the visa(s) cover the period of intended stay for each country with the appropriate number of entries requested for
The passport is valid for the appropriate time that the traveler will be abroad
• Applicant is advised that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local Immigration Authorities upon arrival.
• B2B Visa Services acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a Foreign Consular office, Passport Agency, other Government Agencies and delivery services. B2B Visa Services shall in no event be liable for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa in a timely manner.