Passport: Original passport with a validity of more than six months and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
Chad Visa Application Form : Download Form One visa application form duly filled and signed.
Photo Specification: One recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, light background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
Covering-Letter: Download Form Covering Letter from the applicant on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be addressed to: The Visa Officer, Consulate of the Republic of Chad, New Delhi.
Invitation Letter: Original Invitation Letter from Chad host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation
Recommendation letter through recognised Chamber of Commerce in India.
Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
Medical: Copy of YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) has to be submitted along with the visa application & applicant has to carry Original YFC at the time of travel.
NOTE: Personal appearance is mandatory.
• Please note B2B Visa Services has compiled the visa documentation list basis current requirements, however, the Consulate/Embassy retains the rights to ask for additional documents.
• Applicant has to ensure that all documents are submitted as per specified requirements. Additional documents may be requested at a later stage upon request from the Consulate/Embassy.
• The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority and cannot be guaranteed.
• In case of a visa refusal, visa fees & B2B Visa Services fees are non-refundable.
• Reasons for visa refusals cannot be conveyed in cases where the Consulate / Embassy have not informed B2B Visa Services of the same.
• Time frame advised for visa processing is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
• B2B Visa Services makes every effort to ensure that the visa(s) requested is (are) correct. Upon receiving documents from B2B Visa Services, the Applicant is requested to verify that:
The dates of the visa(s) cover the period of intended stay for each country with the appropriate number of entries requested for
The passport is valid for the appropriate time that the traveler will be abroad
• The applicant is advised that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler to guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local Immigration Authorities upon arrival.
• B2B Visa Services acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a Foreign Consular office, Passport Agency, other Government Agencies, and delivery services. B2B Visa Services shall in no event be liable for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa in a timely manner.