Australia Employment Visa
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum of six months and a notarized copy of full passport (including blank pages)... Please check with B2B Visa Services team if old passport copies are also required.
2. Australia Visa Application Form Download Form: Form 1066 to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
The following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application:
a) Authorization Form: Form 956A Download Form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant to agents to submit and collect documents on applicant's behalf
b) Sponsorship by the company and nomination : Form 1196S Download Form and Form 1196N Download Form
c) Value Statement : Form 1281 Download Form
d) Form 1229 Download Form need to be filled if children are accompanying with parents
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
4. Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant/Authorized signatory of the Company on company’s letter head stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Australian High Commission, New Delhi.
5. Appointment letter and earlier Employment Details
a) Salary slips for last 3 months
b) Personal Bank statement for the last 6 months with Seal and signature from the bank in the original.
a) Original and photocopies of all relevant Educational and Professional Certificates.
b) Bio-Data of the Applicant
8. Ticket: Confirmed Air Ticket (not mandatory)
9. If aged over 75 years DIAC will request:
a) Evidence of health insurance for entire period of stay
b) An ‘Aged Visitor Health Check’ completed by a DIAC appointed panel doctor
10. Medical: The Embassy may ask the applicant to undergo a medical examination by a panel doctor authorized by the Embassy if:
1. Applicant is aged 75 years or above
2. Planning to stay for more than 3 months
3. Entering any hospital
4. Persons likely to enter a hospital environment, health care environment or a classroom.
5. Persons likely to work in child care centre.
6. Persons likely to work as a doctor, dentist, nurse and paramedics (and students of these professions).
Please Note: Applicants are advised to use the New Electronic Medical Service and complete the medical formalities through My Health Declarations prior lodging visa application. Following is the link:
Applying for visa
Stay period for Working visa:
Temporary work ( Short stay specialist) visa (Sub class 400)
Up to 3 months (up to 6 months may be allowed in limited situations and supported by a strong business case)
Minimum 12-23 working days
· Temporary Work (International Relations) (subclass 403) visa
* Be employed or engaged under the terms and conditions of a bilateral agreement between Australia and another country
* Stay in Australia for up to 2 years
* Apply for the visa in or outside Australia
Minimum 27-39 working days
· Training (subclass 407) visa
This is a temporary visa. We might grant you a visa allowing you to stay in Australia for up to 2 years
Minimum 55-79 working days
Temporary Activity (subclass 408) visa
Take part in a special program in Australia to exchange culture, knowledge and social experiences.
Stay in Australia for up to 12 months with your immediate family.
Apply for the visa in or outside Australia.
Minimum 27-35 working days
• Please note B2B Visa Services has compiled the visa documentation list basis current requirements , however the Consulate/Embassy retains the rights to ask for additional documents.
• Applicant has to ensure that all documents are submitted as per specified requirements. Additional documents may be requested at a later stage upon request from the Consulate/Embassy.
• The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority and cannot be guaranteed.
• In case of a visa refusal, visa fees & B2B Visa Services fees are non-refundable.
• Reasons for visa refusals cannot be conveyed in cases where the Consulate / Embassy have not informed B2B Visa Services of the same.
• Time frame advised for visa processing is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
• B2B Visa Services makes every effort to ensure that the visa(s) requested is (are) correct. Upon receiving documents from B2B Visa Services, the Applicant is requested to verify that:
The dates of the visa(s) cover the period of intended stay for each country with the appropriate number of entries requested for
The passport is valid for the appropriate time that the traveler will be abroad
• Applicant is advised that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local Immigration Authorities upon arrival.
• B2B Visa Services acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a Foreign Consular office, Passport Agency, other Government Agencies and delivery services. B2B Visa Services shall in no event be liable for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa in a timely manner.