Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online and printout of the confirmation duly signed by the applicant has to be submitted along with the application.
To fill the application form, kindly log on to the link given below:
Please Note: Applicants have to upload all the documents (Photo, Passport bio data pages, Signature, Cover Letter, Invite Letter, Ticket, Bank statement (first & last page), ITR last one year) along with their signature while filling up the online visa application form and the embassy will accept the application once all the documents have been uploaded online.
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-70% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering-letter : Covering-letter from company on its letter head stating the applicant's name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and date of travel. The letter should be duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil, New Delhi.
Please Note: The Embassy has advised all applicants to provide a day-to-day agenda in detail for their entire period of stay in Brazil.
Endorsement Letter: An endorsement letter from "The Chambers of Commerce/Export Promotion Council/Manufactures Association" with which the applicants company has been registered mentioning that the applicant is an Employee of the said company and the association has no objection in applicant's visit to Brazil.
Invitation Letter & Agenda:
a) An Original Notarized Invitation Letter from Brazilian host / Inviting Company on its letter head stating the applicant's name, purpose of visit and duration of stay along with the registration number of the company (CNPJ). Address and telephone number of the Brazilian company.
b) Day-to-day agenda for business meetings.
a) Personal Bank Statement for last three months till date mentioning the applicant’s name with bank seal and sign in original. Minimum balance should be required 1 Lakh.
b) Personal ITR for last 3 years.
c) Appointment Letter from the employer.
d) Salary slips for last three months.
Ticket: Return Ticket Itinerary.
Please Note: Travel dates must show departure at least with the gap of 10 working days from the date of submission.
Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking.
Medical: Applicant has to carry an Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) at the time of travel.
Please Note: The yellow fever certificate has to be issued minimum 10 days prior to the travel only from WHO recognized hospitals.
Please Note: Embassy may ask for any additional documents.
• Please note B2B Visa Services has compiled the visa documentation list basis current requirements , however the Consulate/Embassy retains the rights to ask for additional documents.
• Applicant has to ensure that all documents are submitted as per specified requirements. Additional documents may be requested at a later stage upon request from the Consulate/Embassy.
• The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority and cannot be guaranteed.
• In case of a visa refusal, visa fees & B2B Visa Services fees are non-refundable.
• Reasons for visa refusals cannot be conveyed in cases where the Consulate / Embassy have not informed B2B Visa Services of the same.
• Time frame advised for visa processing is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
• B2B Visa Services makes every effort to ensure that the visa(s) requested is (are) correct. Upon receiving documents from B2B Visa Services, the Applicant is requested to verify that:
The dates of the visa(s) cover the period of intended stay for each country with the appropriate number of entries requested for
The passport is valid for the appropriate time that the traveler will be abroad
• Applicant is advised that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local Immigration Authorities upon arrival.
• B2B Visa Services acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a Foreign Consular office, Passport Agency, other Government Agencies and delivery services. B2B Visa Services shall in no event be liable for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa in a timely manner.